sieve filter rules

dick hoogendijk dick at nagual.nl
Mon Jun 30 07:51:33 EDT 2008

Because avelsieve (a squirrelmail plugin) and the thunderbird sieve
plugin do not work since cyrus imapd version 2.3.11 and up I have no
simple way of writing / compiling my sieve filter rules.

I miss that very badly!

I guess I have to write my old/new sieve filter rules by hand.
Therefore I'm deperately searching for some -GOOD- and -CLEAR-
information on how to do that. Google gives lots of hits. Does anybody
here have some -solid- advice on what to read?

--
Dick Hoogendijk -- PGP/GnuPG key: 01D2433D
++ http://nagual.nl/ + SunOS sxce snv91 ++