Crazy quota usage with Cyrus

Philip Murray pmurray at open2view.com
Sun Jun 29 21:44:38 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to enable quotas on various mailboxes, but have hit a
problem. Quota reports ridiculous usage numbers for various mailboxes
(which bare no resemblence to actual disk usage at all, I wish I did
have 18 petabytes of storage!).

Some are as large as 18 petabytes and some are just in the terabyte
range (the majority of them are fine however):

% quota | grep foo
                  18014398501542131 user/foo at bar.com

I've tried using `reconstruct` on the mailboxes and multiple `quota -
f`s... and also removed and recreated quotas to no avail.

Any ideas what could be going wrong ?

I'm using Cyrus IMAPd 2.3.12 on FreeBSD 7 (32bit) with Postfix.

Cheers

Phil