Replication verification

Vladimir Klejch kleo+cyrus at netbox.cz
Fri Jun 27 02:17:59 EDT 2008

Hi

I have running two node  back to back replication with 2.3.11 .

The replication is running in both directions and with my small checks
i didn't found any problem, the replication is runnig great.

Now is the second server used only as replica of first server
(hot-standby) and i'm searching for best practice , how to verify the
replication, in best case continuously.

I searchig for a  posibility to  use both server's in production as
master-master.

There are tools  like nake_md5 and make_sha1, but the manpages document
only howto config them, but not how to realy use them for replication
check.

Are there some scripts or methods, how to use them. Or are there other
scenario how to efficiently verify replicated imap spool, quotas,
annotations, acl's etc.  ??

 			Kleo

|      You have moved the mouse.                              #
| Windows must be restarted for the changes to take effect.   #
|                      <OK>                                   #

Vladimir `KLEO' Klejch     	Kleo'at'netbox.cz