Seen database issue

Shelley Waltz shwaltz at cabm.rutgers.edu
Tue Jun 17 12:00:54 EDT 2008

The architecture of the old server is intel 32bit RHEL3 and the new server
is intel 32bit RHEL5.  Any suggestions on what may be wrong is appreciated
as this is the only issue I have in the transition and I need to move a
large number of users to the new server without losing the seen
information.

I tried converting the skiplist db on the old server to various formats -
berkeley flat and then back to skiplist on the new server, but the
messages on the new server still all come up as not seen.
thanks much S