Is skiplist dependant on byte order?

Scott Likens damm at yazzy.org
Mon Jun 16 06:29:25 EDT 2008

I'm going to take a shot in the dark,

BIG Endian vs. Little Endian?

Unfortunately I do believe bdb databases do care if it was big or
little... and going from Sparc (BIG) to x86 (little)...

Would not work very well :(

I am going to guess that a reconstruct may not be a bad idea, your
seen databases may or may not work, and pretty much guess that any and
all databases related to Cyrus will need to be re-worked... I'm sure
someone like Bron (fastmail.fm) might have something already whipped
up for this.

Seen should be in /var/imap/user
... I would check on sieve (it is compiled also) ... (/var/imap/sieve?)

as well as /var/imap/db/*

then the /var/spool/imap/a/user/.. and you can more then likely just
do a reconstruct -rf and be fine...

This is at least what I would do, I might have overstated how much
"fun" it will be, or under.