Problem with Cyrus and blank space in mailbox folder

Martin Urban mu at epag.de
Wed Jul 30 05:06:43 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have a Problem with cyrus and procmail. I use procmail, to check the
mails and sort them into the right folders. In the procmail recipes (rc)
I call cyrus to deliver the mails, this works fine so far. But if the
Folder has a blank space inside its name, it doenstn't work. If I take a
look into the logs I know whats the problem

    procmail: Assigning "BLA=/usr/cyrus/bin/deliver -a
username at domain.xx -m user/username/b la at domain.xx

but i didn't find a way to mask this blank space. I tried backspace,
double backspace, etc but nothing works. Has anyone an idea?

Bye,
Martin