Cyrus + Ldap + sasl question

Scott Likens damm at yazzy.org
Mon Jul 28 01:22:28 EDT 2008

Hi Sergio,

Unfortunately it's not possible to use CRAM-MD5 and DIGEST-MD5 without
the plaintext password available to compare it with.

... Unless there is some patch or something I was not aware of, i've
seen attempts in the past to bridge this gap.  so I doubt there is
anything currently updated, however I suggest you to use ldapdb if you
are not already.

Scott