Problems with subscriptions

Jens mueller at bkr-ac.de
Mon Jul 21 07:48:38 EDT 2008

Hello,

I am running Cyrus 2.2.13-13ubuntu3 on Ubuntu Hardy as an
intranet-mailserver. Since this weekend I am not able to subscribe to
any folders. In mail.err the following message occurs:

> cyrus/imap[4185]: IOERROR: locking /var/lib/cyrus/user/j/jens.sub: Interrupted system call

In /var/lib/cyrus/user/j/ is a new file, named jens.sub.new which I am
not able to have a look at.

Can anyone give me a hint how to solve this?

Jens
--
"The only proof that intelligent life exists in the universe
 is that it hasn't tried to contact us yet."     -    Calvin