patches since 2.3.12-p2?

Simon Matter simon.matter at invoca.ch
Fri Jul 18 07:10:47 EDT 2008

> Hi all,
>
> Could some kind soul recommend what patches it makes sense to apply
> since the latest release? There are a number of them circulating on the
> list but I cannot figure out for sure which ones are generally safe and
> recommended.
>
> In particular, anything that addresses
> DBERROR db4: 176 lockers
> (We don't use Berkeley at all. Switched statuscache.db from

I think there is something strange with your current config. If
Cyrus-imapd doesn't use any BDB then I think there will never be any of
those messages in your logs. Did you switch from BDB to skiplist and not
removing some BDB stuff?

To get rid of anything left you should be able to do the following:
- Cleanly shutdown Cyrus
- go to $configdir
- mkdir db.old
- mv db/* db.old/