create junkfolder with sieve in a murder setup

rupert rupertt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 04:26:07 EST 2008

autocreation of the sieve script still not working, i tried to add a
compiled script and the normla script with

# autocreate_sieve_script: /var/lib/imap/sieve/global/move_junk.sieve.script
# autocreate_sieve_compiledscript:
/var/lib/imap/sieve/global/default.bc  <-- here i tried also the
move_junk.sieve.bc

I added new user with the cyradmin shell or via a php script which
uses imap_createmailbox() function

There are no! entries in the logfiles on the backend about it, what am
I doing wrong here?

thx a lot

.r