Is Cyrus SASL still under active development

Torsten Schlabach tschlabach at gmx.net
Wed Jan 23 18:24:17 EST 2008

Hi Ken!

Thanks for coming back on this one.

 > CVS compiles on my Linux box,

I will re-check this tomorrow. Might have been my fault.

 > Which bugs would you consider a priority?

Me personally: #3031. But I have seen it's fixed. Thank you for that.
Shall either me or Dan White re-test it to make sure that both patched
from the bug got applied properly and this really works now? It would be
a pitty if we had a new release and this would still not work properly.

Bug #3032 looks like the issue was an outdated version of libldap being
used. The current assumption is that using a libldap > 2.3 will solve
this. But this isn't confirmed yet. I hope to have this sorted within
the next couple of days, unless someone's faster.

Regards,
Torsten