cyradm

FORMER 03 | Baltasar Cevc baltasar.cevc at former03.de
Mon Jan 14 04:14:57 EST 2008

You must grant the delete right on that mailbox to the admin
As far as I know it by heart the command should be:
    sam user.test at networks.com <admin user> d (or just use all)

Please note that the usual setup with virtual domains is to have
"/" as hierarchy separator. Using ".", you cannot have usernames
as "some.name". So maybe you should consider changing it.

Hope that helps,

Baltasar