cyradm

Daniel Aquino mr.danielaquino at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 03:50:43 EST 2008

Ok I can see now that I need to explicitly give my self delete rights.
 And I guess that since that domain was the defaultdomain it was
automatically shortened... But thats a bit odd what if I wanted
default domain but used the long form of mail boxes?  I mean what if
you change your defaultdomain later on?