cyrus murder and some unclear things(cant create mailbox from frontend)

Ken Murchison murch at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Jan 11 10:25:50 EST 2008

If you want to use PAM (via saslauthd), then you shouldn't have to use
saslpasswd2.  Like I said earlier, unless your IMAP client can do
referrals, you only need the user credentials on the frontends.

If you're trying to delete a toplevel mailbox, you need to give the
admin the 'c' right before you can delete the mailbox.