Migrating from old PPC server to new AMD cyrus

Adam D emlists at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 21:13:16 EST 2008

I have been looking at what tools to use to migrate all email and boxes
over to our new server.  Old server is running cyrus 2.2.13.11 PPC and
the new server is running cyrus 2.2.13.11 AMD64.

So far I have been trying to use imapsync but it is giving me all or
folder only transfers.  There are a lot of shared mailboxes but when I
used the standard imapsync commands it copies all shared mailboxes into
the user directory which we can not have.  I managed to use the
--exclude parm but when I do it only creates the mailboxes on the
destination.

Here is a sample what I am doing:
imapsync --syncacls --exclude 'shared1|shared2l' --host1 localhost
--user1 user1 --passfile1 file1 --host2 host2 --user2 user2 --passfile2
file2

Are there cyrus commands to migrate the files over to another server?
Am I going about this the right way?

-Adam