Adding a X-Delivered-To header

FORMER 03 | Baltasar Cevc baltasar.cevc at former03.de
Fri Feb 15 14:22:30 EST 2008

Hi Ram,

> On 14.02.2008, at 06:30, ram wrote:
>> Can I configure cyrus deliver command to insert a X-Delivered-To
>> header
>> for every mail
>>
>> I looked up the man page for deliver(8) There is mention of inserting
>> the envelope sender not the recipient

If I'm not mistaken, there is no such option in Cyrus. You'd have
to do it in your MTA if you need it.
In Postfix you could use enable_original_recipient which would add
an X-Original-To header (done by the cleanup process, thus also
works when delivering to cyrus via lmtp). I don't have much
experience with other MTAs so I can't say anything about them.

Baltasar

--
Baltasar Cevc

_____ FORMER 03 GmbH