Importing Mails without "to" header

Michael Polenske mpolenske at hpce.nec.com
Thu Feb 14 08:54:13 EST 2008

Hello,

we are in the middle of a migration of an old mailserver, and during
mailimport from old system we can see a problem.

Situation: an old user has a mail in his account, that was sent _only_ to bcc:
People, so in "to:" you will only find "<undisclosed recipients>". When we
now try to import these mails into a cyrus imap folder we get a message that
an invalid header was detected.

Any idea how to tell cyrus (2.2.12) to be less rigorous about such headers ?

Cheerio,
Michael

--

Michael Polenske