Online ChangeLog

Dave McMurtrie dave64 at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Dec 19 13:59:41 EST 2008

Wesley Craig wrote:
> Is there some way that interested people can contribute to the overhaul
> of http://www.cyrusimap.org/ , Dave?

I'm sure we could work something out.  The only reason that it's not a
high priority for us right now is that we don't have spare people to
work on it.

Ken and I started talking about doing a complete overhaul to the site
about a month or two ago.  The plan at the time was to get a student
employee to help us out, but that plan didn't work out so we put it on
hold until next fiscal year.

We're very interested in attracting more contributors to the Cyrus
project in any capacity, and this is an area that needs a lot of help.

Maybe you, Ken and I should have a conversation about this and see what
we can come up with.

Thanks,

Dave
--