howto list inactive users in cyrus:

Nic Bernstein nic at onlight.com
Fri Dec 19 12:02:00 EST 2008

Joar Jegleim wrote:
> is there any way to easily list 'last login' for users with cyradm ?
> I got over 1000 accounts and want to find out if there are any inactive
> accounts as in "haven't logged on" for like 6 months or so' .
>
> ">cyradm info some.mailbox"  gives me the info I'm looking for
> (basically), but I'm having trouble with howto script this command and
> sort it, is there any written perl script for this out there ?
> Or mabye there are other ways to get what I want ?

I am looking into this right now.  I think I have a Perl script which
could be easily modified to do what you want.

Cheers,
    -nic

Nic Bernstein                             nic at onlight.com
Onlight llc.                              www.onlight.com
2266 North Prospect Avenue #610	          v. 414.272.4477
Milwaukee, Wisconsin  53202-6306          f. 414.290.0335