murder configuration issue final stretch

Gary W. Smith gary at primeexalia.com
Fri Dec 12 12:31:31 EST 2008

Andrew,

Any idea how this works with the lmtpproxy?  Also, I've tried to setup the lmtp using the local port but for some reason when I restart cyrus-imapd it doesn't who up in netstat.

Tried
lmtp         cmd="lmtpd" listen="lmtp" prefork=1
Tried
lmtp         cmd="lmtpd" listen="/var/lib/imap/socket/lmtp" prefork=1 maxchild=20
Current:
lmtp          cmd="lmtpproxyd" listen="/var/lib/imap/socket/lmtpunix" prefork=1

Do you have any examples of setting it up on a different port and forwarding it onwards to the backend (or I assume that we would forward it to the proxy) using postfix?.

Gary