migrating mapi

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Wed Dec 10 05:50:04 EST 2008

Hi, I'm on the run to install a new cyrus imap server with 50 clients.
All of them have mapi clients with their old pop account on Outlook or Express, containing all their history emails in folders.
I was going to develop a mini tool to transfer mapi account folders and emails onto the imap server in Java, but it seems there is few chances to read mapi folders from Java...am I wrong?
In any case, I don't need this tool do be Java at all, it's just that I write only Java for years, and I'm skilled with JavaMail.
I also searched for existing tools to do this, but found none.
Can you help?
Thanx a lot
Gabriele.
Gabriele Bulfon - Sonicle S.r.l.
Tel +39 028246016 Int. 30 - Fax +39 028243880
Via Felice Cavallotti 16 - 20089, Rozzano - Milano - ITALY
http://www.sonicle.com