murder configuration issue

Gary W. Smith gary at primeexalia.com
Tue Dec 9 15:37:46 EST 2008

No it does not.  This is what shows in the master server log:

Dec  9 15:37:17 mdr01 mupdate[14222]: accepted connection
Dec  9 15:37:18 mdr01 mupdate[14222]: login: mdsfe [10.80.72.205] murder PLAIN User logged in

On the Front End I get nothing in the log file.

doing a tcpdump on port 3905, I can see then communicating (which I didn't see under 2.3.7 -- CentOS default version).

I think I'm almost there.  I've blown away the /var/lib/imap/mailboxes.db file and ran "runuser -  cyrus  -c ' /usr/lib/cyrus-imapd/ctl_mboxlist -m' " but that only created a 144 byte db file (still no mailboxes when I do a dump).

Gary