murder configuration issue

Gary W. Smith gary at primeexalia.com
Tue Dec 9 15:04:55 EST 2008

I updated to the FC10 package and now it seems to be working better.  On the backend I can see the mailboxes that are synching with the master, but the front end doesn't seem to be pulling the information.  That is, it connects, I can see that in the log on the master, and says it pulls the mailbox data but when I connect via pop3 it says that it can't find the mailbox.  I'm probably just missing something minor at this point.  I'm going to down everything and resync a little later to see if that cures my wows.

Gary