Account re-initialization after directory deletion

Scott Likens damm at yazzy.org
Mon Apr 28 15:58:10 EDT 2008

Hi,

Easiest fix is to re-create the directory of the account that was
deleted, with the cyrus.* files in it.

Easiest thing if you can find an empty account on your server.  cp -pr
it to your account name, ensure the permissions are the same (owner
cyrus) then you can reconstruct -r -f user.usernamethatwasdeleted

then you should be good to go.

Basic problem was/is that the folder does not exist anymore and you
need to re-create it so the system see's it again and it works.

Best of luck