POP3 retvied mails should be marked as read - how?

Georgy Goshin gosha at inbox.ee
Sun Sep 30 04:39:16 EDT 2007

Hello,

Thanks for the answer but the answer was not do I need this or not, I've
asked how to do it. I'll try to explain why I need this and I beleive that
not only I am.
I use Cyrus in a hosting inviroment because it's stable, fast and feature
rich server. Most of my (hosting) clients uses POP3 to get their mails form
the server, almost all of them leaves the messages on the server for a 5-20
days, about a half of them uses webamil access to read their mail from home,
from places other than office and this is a place where we need all read
mails marked as read.

Best,
G/