duplicate messages

Gottschalk, David dgottsc at emory.edu
Fri Sep 28 10:42:31 EDT 2007

Hi All,
        I have one user that is getting random duplicate messages.  I have investigated this issue heavily, and it appears that Cyrus is causing this. I've even gone so far as to recreate the user's mailbox, but that did not resolve the problem. I even have duplicate message suppression turned on. The user isn't receiving duplicate messages on the MTA level, it appears that after Cyrus gets the message it gets duplicated. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks.

David Gottschalk
UTS Infrastructure Technology Services
david.gottschalk at emory.edu