Sieve vacation problem

Michael Menge michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Wed Sep 26 12:17:17 EDT 2007

Hi

--------- Quote -----------------------
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-vacation-07.txt

4.5.  Address Parameter and Limiting Replies to Personal Messages

    "Vacation" MUST NOT respond to a message unless the recipient user's
    email address is in a "To", "Cc", "Bcc", "Resent-To", "Resent-Cc", or
    "Resent-Bcc" line of the original message.  An email address is
    considered to belong to the recipient if it is one of:

    1.  An email address known by the implementation to be associated
        with the recipient,

    2.  the final envelope recipient address if it's available to the
        implementation, or

    3.  an address specified by the script writer via the ":addresses"
        argument described in the next paragraph.

    Users can supply additional mail addresses that are theirs with the
    ":addresses" argument, which takes a string-list listing additional
    addresses that a user might have.  These addresses are considered to
    belong to the recipient user in addition to the addresses known to
    the implementation.

As fas as i know cyrus does not know any other email address from the user
other than the address given by :addresses