Monitoring imap mailbox expire settings

Jeff Larsen jlar310 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 13:09:14 EDT 2007

We would like to start using the 'expire' setting to keep Trash and
Sent folders from getting out of control. I am looking for any sort of
command that can help us monitor our settings going forward. The info
command in cyradm lets me see the expire setting for mailboxes, but it
is not suitable for seeing the big picture. I would like to write a
script that lists the expire setting for all mailboxes that have it
enabled. It would also be nice to list all mailboxes matching a
certain pattern that do not have expire configured.