Delivering to submailboxes

Philipp Leusmann philipp.leusmann at rwth-aachen.de
Thu Sep 13 16:11:16 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am trying to get a postfix+cyrus+dspam setup working. Everything is
set up so far except, that mails classified as spam by dspam are not
delivered to the username.quarantine mailbox as desired.
I already traced the lmtp conversation and dspam is trying to deliver
the mail to the correct mailbox using "RCPT.TO:<username+quarantine>".
But in the end the mail always is in the normal inbox.
Is there parameter I have to switch in the cyrus config to enable the
desired behaviour?

Thanks,
 Philipp