Cyrus lagging accepting IMAP connections

Scott M. Likens damm at yazzy.org
Tue Sep 11 17:05:12 EDT 2007

Rick,

This problem is related to Debian using /dev/random instead of /dev/urandom.

Short term solution would be to rm /dev/random

mknod /dev/random c 1 9

The other solution for you would be to recompile the sources and change
the configure to use urandom instead of random... You can search the
archives and search for urandom on how to do that.

Scott