IMAP/LMTP delays (was Re: IMAPD Mail Delays)

Michael Menge michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Thu Sep 6 02:34:25 EDT 2007

Quoting Mike Eggleston <mikeegg1 at mac.com>:

> My /var/log/cyrus.log is empty. How do I raise the log level to see if I'm
> also having the same errors?
>
> Mike

You have to tell your syslogd/syslog-ng which facility and logevel it
has to wirte to which file. Cyrus uses facility local6

M.Menge                                 Tel.: (49) 7071/29-70316
Universitaet Tuebingen                  Fax.: (49) 7071/29-5912
Zentrum fuer Datenverarbeitung          mail:
michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Waechterstrasse 76
72074 Tuebingen