masters signals cyr_expire to death by 11

Wesley Craig wes at umich.edu
Tue Sep 4 14:28:35 EDT 2007

Just to be clear, that's cyr_expire dying, not being killed by
master.  Signal 11 is SIGSEGV, which is to say a segmentation
violation, i.e., a bug in cyr_expire.  Personally, I've seen this
error on a lot of systems.  The mailbox after the last one you listed
probably has a corrupt meta file -- indicative of a bug in another
process.  Reconstruct will typically correct these sorts of problems.

:wes