Loginrealms / cut off domain part

Martin Schweizer schweizer.martin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 06:54:15 EDT 2007

Hello

I have Cyrus 2.3.9 installation which do replication (with sync
server) on  FreeBSD 6.1 servers with sasldb2 backend. Sasldb2 works
great on each server but I can't exchange the sasldb2 file from these
two servers. I know the problem are the realms in the sasldbs2. Both
sasldb2 files contained the host name part in the realm field. After I
added loginrealms in imapd.conf I can now successfully login but imapd
did not find a mailbox with the style user at domain.tld (which is
correct because there are only user.xxxx mailboxes). Can I "cut off"
the domain part (domain.tld) after the login? Any ideas are welcome?

Regards,

--
Martin Schweizer
schweizer.martin at gmail.com