How to bind imap to 2 interfaces

Scott M. Likens damm at yazzy.org
Tue Oct 23 16:13:30 EDT 2007

You pretty much answered your own question,

However, I will spell it out.

<code>
imaplocal   cmd="imapd" listen="localhost:imap" prefork=5
imapeth0    cmd="imapd" listne="ipofeth0:imap" prefork=5
</code>

Now of course you will want to replace ipofeth0 with the IP address on
eth0.  if you have multiple IP address's on eth0, you may want to make
more entry's for each IP address.

Cheers

Scott