Sending email from Backupsystem deliverd to DB on Backupsystem

Alain Spineux aspineux at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 07:25:18 EDT 2007

On 10/22/07, stitch at power.ms <stitch at power.ms> wrote:
> Hi All!
>
> I've setup a cyrus mailbackup. MySQL-Synchronization is running.
>
> This System cant send any email like
>
> mail test at domain.de to the pirmary mailserver

What you mean by backup is unclear.
A backupsysteme can be just a program archiving emails on tape every night :-)
I guess you are speaking about a MX backup, but do you have any email
synchronization between both system ? What do you expect from it ?

> I changed my.cnf , imapd.conf, resolv.conf, /etc/hosts...
>
> In the Mail log of the backupsystem following:
> 12:31:01 mail2 lmtpunix[15113]: duplicate_check: <20071022103101.32DC9B4889 at mail2.xxxx.de> novatec-gmbh.de!user.xxxx 0
> Oct 22 12:31:01 mail2 lmtpunix[15113]: duplicate_check: <20071022103101.32DC9B4889 at mail2.xxxxh.de> novatec-gmbh.de!user.xxxx 0
> Oct 22 12:31:01 mail2 lmtpunix[15113]: mystore: starting txn 2147484688
> Oct 22 12:31:01 mail2 lmtpunix[15113]: mystore: committing txn 2147484688
> Oct 22 12:31:01 mail2 lmtpunix[15113]: duplicate_mark: <20071022103101.32DC9B4889 at mail2.xxxxxxde> novatec-gmbh.de!user.xxxxx 1193049061 3217153220
> Oct 22 12:31:01 mail2 lmtpunix[15113]: Delivered: <20071022103101.32DC9B4889 at mail2.xxxxxxxxxx.de> to mailbox: novatec-gmbh.de!user.xxxxx
>
> Mails from the backupsystem will be deliverd to the mailbox of the backupsystem ?
> How do i change this ?

You dont give to much info about how this append ? Was your main mail
system running ?
Who sent this email, and from which server and what did you expect.

Regards.

> Thanks
> ----

Alain Spineux