mbox to cyrus migration

Alain Spineux aspineux at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 13:40:15 EDT 2007

Some mail client (like thunderbird) store mailboxes in mbox format.
You can create an empty folder in any non imap account, replace the
empty file by your
dump, start your MUA, check if your mail are ok.
Then configure your imap account and drag&drop into it.
You can see the result in seconds.

If you mailbox is very big or you have lot of mailboxes to migrate,
command line tool become more interesting. Hope someone else will help
you in this case. Did you googled for "mbox imap migration or
conveetion" ?

Regards.

On 10/18/07, Mike Zupan <hijinks at gmail.com> wrote:
> Are there any toold to migrate a mbox to cyrus mailbox? I have a mbox dumb
> from a dbmail mailbox and need to put it on a cyrus mailbox
>
> Any tools or pointers?
>
> Thanks
> Mike
>
> ----