new messages flagged as read??

Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk roy at karlsbakk.net
Tue Oct 16 03:44:21 EDT 2007

On 11.10.2007, at 09:01, Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk wrote:

>>> This mean you must upgrade all your berkley db file.
>>> You can use "file" command on all .db files in /var/lib/imap/ to see
>>> if they are berkley db
>>
>> How can I do this?
>
> Can someone please tell me how to do this?

Hi all

I really need help on this one. New messages received still look
read. Can someone help me out here, please???

---
Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk
roy at karlsbakk.net
Tlf: 98013356
---
“Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They
never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our
people, and neither do we.” - George W. Bush