cyrus-imapd: DBERROR db4: Database handles still open at env

Arnau Bria arnau at emergetux.net
Mon Oct 8 06:58:30 EDT 2007

On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 12:14:15 +0200
Rudy Gevaert wrote:

Hi rudy,

> > Oct  5 18:22:21 afrodita pop3[14410]: DBERROR db4: Database handles still open at environment close
> > Oct  5 18:22:21 afrodita pop3[14410]: DBERROR db4: Open database handle: /var/imap/tls_sessions.db

> you can delete that db file, it will be recreated.

I've done so, but it still shows the error....
afrodita imap # date
lun oct  8 12:36:03 CEST 2007
afrodita imap # ls -lsa tls_sessions.db
8 -rw-r----- 1 cyrus cyrus 8192 oct  8 12:35 tls_sessions.db

Thansk for your reply,
Arnau

PS: I don't know what's happening with my gmail account, I've sent this
reply but I don't see it in list archive. So, I'd like to say sorry if
you see this mail twice. I'm gonna unsuscribe from gmail.