LARGE single-system Cyrus installs?

Gerard gerard.cluster at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 13:07:50 EDT 2007

We have also come across the situation where we needed to make a move from
file systems. We ended up going with Veritas file system which we saw the
greatest increase in performance from simply changing the main file system.
It was a big win when we realized the file system actually didn't cost
anything.