new messages flagged as read??

Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk roy at karlsbakk.net
Fri Oct 5 05:56:53 EDT 2007

Den 3.10.2007 kl. 01:37 skrev Alain Spineux:

> On 10/2/07, Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk <roy at karlsbakk.net> wrote:
>>

>> the old box used 3.0.2 - the new uses 4.2.
>>
>> This mean you must upgrade all your berkley db file.
>> You can use "file" command on all .db files in /var/lib/imap/ to see
>> if they are berkley db
>>
>> How can I do this?
>>

>> and also look for cyrus.* files in /var/spool/imap/
>>
>> 'file' tells me these just contain 'data'
>
> Sorry the "*.seen" files are user specific and stored into /var/lib/
> spool/user/*

huh?
There are no *.seen files on my drive....

Can someone else help me out here, please? As I say - new messages in
my INBOX are flagged read if I'm not connected. If I'm connected by
IMAP, new messages arriving look like they're unread, as they should,
but not if I'm offline. How can I change the berkley db version? and
which files need changing?

Thanks in advance for any help

roy
---
Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk
roy at karlsbakk.net
Tlf: 98013356
---
“Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They
never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our
people, and neither do we.” - George W. Bush