Question about managing over-quotas mailboxes and deleted mails

Ali Nebi anebi at iguanait.com
Thu Nov 29 05:06:45 EST 2007

Hi,

i want to ask is there some way to solve the problem with users that
have over-quota in their mailboxes. I'm not sure if they delete there
messages with purge delete or not. I suppuse if they don't delete the
messages then mailbox going to be over quota. Is there some way to
understand if some message is marked like deleted, or not?

We can increase the quota, but i want to understand what is the real
reason for over quota for these users.

Thanks in advanced!