Help with xfermailbox

Dan White dwhite at olp.net
Sat Nov 17 10:54:10 EST 2007

Wesley Craig wrote:
> If I recall correctly, this is a bad interaction/bug between Cyrus IMAPd
> and Cyrus SASL.  I see you're running IMAP 2.3.10.  What version of SASL?

2.1.22 from Debian etch with a couple of customizations to
ldapdb, which itself it compiled against openldap 2.3.30.

I've also compiled by sasl against heimdal libraries rather than
the (debian) default mit.

I've temporarily disabled my ldapdb canon_user plugin on the two
servers it was enabled on, and I'm getting the same error. I'm
using GSSAPI to authenticate.

>> Nov 17 09:25:02 neo cyrus/imap[11281]: encoded packet size too big
>> (4156 > 4096)

- Dan