Collaboration replacement via Toltec/Bynari (was How many people to admin a Cyrus system?)

Joon Radley joon at radleys.co.za
Thu Nov 15 08:50:53 EST 2007

Hi Ian,

> What I don't understand is that you seem to think that there's a
> possibility that email could be stored in some place that it can't be
> transported to. Where would that be?

Please read the mails before this one. This discussion is about what Outlook
needs in order to process special messages. When new mail is received and
before the messages gets injected into the message store it need to be
processed. That is why you get a clear distinction between transport and
storage. Where in IMAP the message is injected directly into the storage.

Best Regards

Joon Radley
Radley Network Technologies CC
Cell: +27 (0)83 368 8557