LARGE single-system Cyrus installs?

Michael Bacon baconm at email.unc.edu
Wed Nov 14 15:20:30 EST 2007

Sun doesn't make any SSDs, I don't think, but while I'm not certain, I
think the RamSan line (http://www.superssd.com/products/ramsan-400/) has
some sort of partnership with Sun.  To be honest, I'm not sure which brand
we're using, but like RamSan, it's a FC disk that slots into our SAN like
any other target.

I'd love to find out what your dtrace output says, though.

-Michael

--On Wednesday, November 14, 2007 10:21 AM -0800 Vincent Fox