OT: Re: How many people to admin a Cyrus system?

David Chait davidc at bonair.stanford.edu
Tue Nov 13 10:05:11 EST 2007

One key piece of functionality that seems to be missing from every OSS
solution mentioned thus far is mobile device push support (Activesync),
this is not to be underestimated as it is for us, a key reason why we
are ultimately being forced to adopt Exchange en-mass and abandon our
current Cyrus infrastructure.

-David