RTCyrus3 - sendmail and cyrus-imap integration

Andrzej Adam Filip anfi at xl.wp.pl
Thu Nov 8 15:53:57 EST 2007

1) RTCyrus3 has been moved to open-sendmail project at sourceforge.net
http://sourceforge.net/projects/open-sendmail/

The RTCyrus3 files can be downloaded at
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=187085&package_id=228383
[ open-sendmail contains more sendmail goodies ]

2) anfi.homeunix.net domain is no longer under my control

  Andrew

--
[pl>en: Andrew] Andrzej Adam Filip : anfi at priv.onet.pl : anfi at xl.wp.pl