R: sieve_admins imapd.conf option

Alain Spineux aspineux at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 12:17:02 EST 2007

On Nov 7, 2007 2:56 PM, Toschi Pietro <Pietro.Toschi at actalis.it> wrote:
> Ok, I see.
> But I wasn't able to find any source file in cyrus source tree that reads that config option! Since it actually results correctly used, I expected that at least one source file (maybe related to the <service> module) loads and evaluates it.
> Or am I missing something?

if the option contains a "_" and the first part match a service then
use the right part of the option name as the option for this service !
You should not see any sieve_admins or imap_admins in the source
themself. Just "sieve", "imap" and "admins"

Hacker's live is not always easy, and "grep" in not always enough.

Regards

--
Alain Spineux
aspineux gmail com