Cyrus IMAPd 2.3.10 Released

Rich Wales richw at richw.org
Sun Nov 4 22:19:26 EST 2007

What is the current status of 2.3.10?  Right after it was announced
a couple of weeks ago, I saw some people reporting problems.  Are
there any patches?  Or is 2.3.10 still believed to be OK as is?

I'm running 2.3.9 on a FreeBSD 6.2 master and an Ubuntu 7.10 replica
server setup, and I want to upgrade to 2.3.10 in hopes of getting
rid of some problems with the sync code intermittently crashing, but
this is a production system, and I don't feel comfortable upgrading
to 2.3.10 as long as there are unresolved serious bug reports.

--
Rich Wales      ===      Palo Alto, CA, USA      ===     richw at richw.org
http://www.richw.org   ===   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Richwales