duplicatesuppression based on mail content?

Florian Gleixner flo at bier.homeip.net
Fri May 25 16:38:58 EDT 2007

Hi,

is it possible to set up duplicatesuppression based on the mail content?
Using a md5 sum or similar? I ask because we have a problem with a
groupwise (6.5?) Server that does not generate unique Message-Ids if you
setup a mail forward (you even cannot really forward a mail, groupwise
generates a new mail with the original mail included and with sender
postmaster).
Are there other known problems with duplicatesuppression switched on?

Thanks

Flo