Cyrus failover steps

Scott M. Likens damm at yazzy.org
Fri May 11 22:53:40 EDT 2007

Hi Ilya, there are many methods for failover.

One is heartbeat,

According to "Freshports" you have a version of Heartbeat available.

http://www.freshports.org/sysutils/heartbeat/

it's web site is http://www.linux-ha.org

Should give you some reading.

Scott

--
"What does one want when one is engaged in the sexual act?
That everything around you give you its utter attention